Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Busy, busy, busy . . . .

WOW!
I can't believe it's been two weeks since I last wrote. Where does the time go?




I have been busy with the planning of our church's VBS (vacation bible school) - I am in charge this year - and this week we are hosting it. So I have been pretty distracted with details and such. It is going well, and half over.






Then, next Wednesday, we head for Oregon for my dad's memorial service. I am looking forward to seeing my family, and a couple of old friends . . . but I can't say I am ready for the memorial service. Dad wanted it to be a happy event - a CELEBRATION of his life. I understand that concept, but . . . . I don't know how well I can adhere to that. It's still very sad. :( I miss him a lot.




I will try to post while I am in Oregon. If not, it will be the end of July before I get back here on here.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you do indeed have a celebration of life; it sure helped us; we were able to put a lot of "stuff" behind us. It was also nice for the uncles and aunts and cousins too, so I am glad you are going. Make sure if someone takes video, you get it then and there; we never got any of the stuff we said at the grave site.

    ReplyDelete