Tuesday, April 22, 2008

OOPS! I did it again! (to borrow a song title - now everyone will be singing Brittany Spears all night!)


In my defense, the shop IS going out of business - and I did get each one at 50% off.
The two balls of multi colored, Plymouth Fantasy Naturale yarn are for DD.
There is also a sport weight skein/ball of Euroflax linen, in a muted purple/lavender color. A skein of Tofutsies sock yarn (yes! another one!) Then 8 skeins of Tahki Cotton Classic in a wine/burgundy shade. I got a few balls of different cottons from a friend before I left San Diego (Thanks again Heather!) and have some black Cotton Classic left. I thought this might go nicely with it. Maybe for a cardigan one of these days. Have to get it all together and see what my total yardage is.


2 comments:

  1. Nice addition to your stash. Never feel guilty about buying yarn, especially when it's on sale.

    ReplyDelete