Saturday, May 30, 2009

Thursday February 2, 2006

Why is it . . .
That when I have nothing going on in my life, and no where to be, I have atleast one if not two working vehicles sitting around. But when I am sharing my reliable/newer transportation, and using hubby's "antique" bug for short jaunts, the freeeking thing has one problem after another - like weekly!>??
He drove the thing all over for almost the whole first year we were here, with no problems. I have only been drivng it for 3 or 4 months, and have had issues 3 times that required repairs. And once again, it has zonked out on me! And, I have to work tomorrow! I have had to cancel 3 different classes because of this car! It is making me crazy!
Plus, I just dropped my daughter off at the library to volunteer, then have to pick her up at 6 - with something to eat in hand, so I can then take her to a Girl Scout meeting that starts at 6:30. All of this may be real hard to do.
I put in the SOS to hubby's pager, that he needs to make this a short day and have the (MY) car back to me before 6. Hopefully he can swing it, but then what do I do about my class tomorrow?
I need to go knit a row.

No comments:

Post a Comment