Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Entry for April 02, 2008

I have an issue I could use your help with. DH and I are considering opening a yarn/fiber shop in our area. I am having a hard time coming up with a catchy name. Any suggestions?

We live in SW Florida, if that helps with any ideas.

Any help would be appreciated. Contact me however you want, comment or send a PM. I will add a poll at the bottom with the (few) ideas I've had - but please send me more ideas! And if you mark the "other" box, please leave a suggestion - or two!

Thanks!

Need a catchy name for a yarn shop - what do you think of these?
Y Not Knit - with Tammy? (my classes at Michael's were called "Knit with Tammy") Forward Tinkers
Florida Fiber Folks
Spinning My Wheels in Paradise
Other

1 comment:

  1. Joansie: I am so jealous! My LYS is called Kaleidescope and I love that name. I tried leaving my choice on your poll....but guess what? Yahoo wouldn't let me. I like Florida Fiber Folks.
    Wednesday April 2, 2008

    Briley: Jealous here, too!

    I had a few names ideas right away. I googles them, and they are already taken. However, have you considered "Tammy Knits with Ewe"? It should catch the recognition of your current/previous students, and has the obligitory sheep pun.

    Please keep us posted on this!!! Best of luck.
    Thursday April 3, 2008

    Stephanie:
    The Sheepish Knitter
    Just Angorable
    Sheep, Shawl, Sure!
    Ewe Better Believe It
    Ewe Know Socks
    Think Outside the Socks
    Afghan Relief Fund

    And I might actually come up with something usable after coffee....
    Sunday April 6, 2008

    Stephanie: Or maybe Knot ;)
    Wednesday April 9, 2008

    Busyhands: I like " Fiber & Needle Crafts"
    Elsie
    Tuesday April 29, 2008

    ReplyDelete