Wednesday, June 3, 2009

March 28, 2007

OK , I lied . . .



I don't remember if I put it directly on my blog, or in a response to Lizzy - but I said that Dad lived halfway between Phoenix and Tuscon. In the car on the way from the Phoenix airport DH corrected me when I wondered why we were taking the 10 West instead of East. Dad lives 2 hours west of Phoenix. I had that mixed up in my head with the place we went camping at a few years back - Picachu. OOPS! It was still the middle of nowhere though!

We had a great time! Got back late last night (early this am) and we're whooped, but had a real nice time. Will upload more pictures later.

Managed to finish a sock for DD, and get a few rows done on "DH's endless sweater" and started a new sock on the plane - used my plastic dp's which are 2's and really should have used 1's. Soooooooooooo, it's probably heading for the frog pond soon.

Need to go get ready for work, I scheduled an afternoon class today.

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Bobbi: Welcome back, now get some rest :)
    Which sock did you start on size 2 needles and which yarn? I ended up going from size one needles (2.25mm) to size 2 on the cuff of my 2 color old shale sock after I tried it's mate on and found it very tight, but didn't want to rip out as I have 100 stitches, more or less, per round and the less swollen ankle can handle it. Maybe you won't have to frog? Maybe step down a size and see how it goes?
    Wednesday March 28, 2007 - 10:04pm

    Lizzie: Oh he's out in nowhere'sville isn't he? Picacho Peak is my half way marker for our trips to and from Phoenix.
    Thursday March 29, 2007 - 08:49am

    Dilys S: Sounds like you had a nice trip. Glad you were able to find security-acceptable needles for the plane knitting.

    ReplyDelete