Monday, June 8, 2009

September 20, 2007

Ofcourse I got sock yarn!




Bobbi asked "What, no sock yarn?" And THIS is my answer.

DD bought the Hot Pink sock yarn. It's called "The Sock - creatively dyed just for you" - and this color is SOOOO her!

I saw someone using the yarn I purchased just before the vendors opened, and fell in love! I'm not sure if the socks will be for DD (like she hopes) or me! But it is Colinette Yarns JitterBug, colourway Popsicle. It is so bright, and lively, and so soft! (always wanted to use some of their yarns, but it's sooo expensive! Like their 'Absolutely Fabulous Throw' Kit - at ONLY $195)

I also got a Port a Pocket from Circular Solutions to carry my SIP. (She comes to the Fiber In each year, and always has lots of neat stuff)

I will post more pics in the next few days of other goodies I picked up this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment