Thursday, June 18, 2009


Whew! Done!


So glad to finish moving those old blog posts over here from Yahoo 360*. :p


I didn't want to lose them in cyberspace, they represent a big portion of my life the last few years (and it was my first attempt at blogging). But I didn't want to continue with Yahoo's new plan to replace 360*.


So... thanks to my old friends from 360* for bearing with the "repeat blog posts" that they've seen before, and to new readers: "Don't expect me to post that many times in the next year, let alone 1 month!" (JK) ;)


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about not wanting to continue with Yahoo's "new Plan" to replace 360, I'm there too and very disapointed with it. It's like a dumbed down version of facebook. On the brighter side, the "wave" will be here soon on blogger and I am looking forward to that!
    Have a great one,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete