Sunday, June 14, 2009

February 12, 2008

Very Sad . . .



Sorry to be a big downer today - geez, I have a lot of whinny posts lately!

But, I am totally bummed today because we had to have our dog put down. She was almost 14, and having a lot of troubles. So it was a hard decision, but the one that needed to be made. She had a poor quality of life the last few months, and I couldn't put her through that for my/our sake.

She was like my other kid. She came into our life when I was still trying to have a second child, and having no results. So she became my second child. Through the years, she has been my baby, my buddy, my protector and my friend. I will miss her dearly.

I LOVE YOU JASMINE!

1 comment:

  1. Briley: Tammy I'm so sorry to hear about Jasmine. It is so tough to lose a loyal friend and companion. I hope you find some comfort in knowing she isn't suffering any longer, and that you really did make the best choice for her.
    Tuesday February 12, 2008

    Joansie: Tammy, I'm so sorry that Jasmine is no longer with you. However, treasure the memories. Animals are so loyal and loveable and always have a special place in our hearts.
    Wednesday February 13, 2008

    Them2lilboots: My heart goes out to you Tammy. Pets are a part of the family, and it is so difficult to lose them. Remember all the good times! Bless you!
    Wednesday February 13, 2008

    Bobbi: Jazzy will always be in your heart, even if you hurt now, she would wish you to feel better. She looked and behaved so much like my Beau, who is sleeping in the other room in a nice cedar box. I hope bringing her ashes back brings you the comfort it gave me when it was time for my Beau.
    Wednesday February 13, 2008

    LDSVenus: Oh Tammy, I'm so sorry!! We do love our pets just as much as our children and we cry because we grieve at their loss. I hope you are feeling better.
    Friday March 14, 2008

    ReplyDelete