Monday, June 8, 2009

Entry for August 10, 2007



This is one of my babies.

Once I resigned myself to the fact that I would probably never have more than one child, I decided that one kid, one dog, and one cat were the three children I had always planned to have.

This is my youngest. Pazza. (It sounds like Pizza - except with an "ah") DH got her for my from the shelter when we returned from Italy. Hence the Italian name. When we put her down the first time she ran around the house at 90 mph, and up a few walls along the way. The first thing that came to mind was "PAZZA!" (Italian for CRAZY - female tense) So, Pazza Gatto stuck. (Crazy Cat)

I had to put my first baby to sleep just before we left for Italy, and DH new how rough that was on me. She was over 18 years old, and going into kidney failure. The vet said it would be cruel to put her through that flight, and he really didn't think she would survive it. That was hard, I had Spooky from the time I was about 10. I used to tell BF's who were not being nice to her to "watch their step! Because I had her longer than them and if I had to choose - she was staying!" DH may have heard that a time or two also! I'll try to find a pic of her to post sometime. She was a COOL cat!

1 comment:

  1. Bobbi: Pazza still looks pretty and plump. How does she like the new house? I bet Jazzy is happy with having her own yard. I love cats, as you know. Good to see you posting again so soon, good times. Tomorrow is the knit together, did you want anyone to have your blog addy?
    Friday August 10, 2007

    LDSVenus: Pazza is a gorgeous cat. I'm a ferret person myself, not that I dont like cats, I do, I love them, but I am allergic :(. Not allergic to ferrets and they are like kittens that never grow up ;P.
    Friday August 10, 2007

    Joansie: Pets are always so great to have. They usually give unconditional love.
    Friday August 10, 2007

    Dilys S: "Pazza Gatto"!! I love the name!!!
    Friday August 10, 2007

    麗MºñFluerEyes: tammy u r a kind, loving soul. cn c it in ur photo n especially when u hv 3 kinds of babies.. lol...
    Sunday August 12, 2007

    Them2lilboots: Pets are kids...lol!!!
    Saturday August 11, 2007

    ReplyDelete