Sunday, June 14, 2009

January 24, 2008

Pay it Forward



With recovering from the holidays, this last month has gotten away from me and I forgot to post my Pay it Forward exchange offer. I signed up for Riley's around mid December, and forgot to re-post the offer here. So . . . here it is :

I will send a handmade gift along with a couple of "surprises" to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift(s) will be yet and you will not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise!

The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

Want to participate? Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post and make the same promise on your own blog. Be sure to comment on a later blog who your first three people are to sign up.

Not So Random Acts of Kindness. And 365 days to do it in!!! I like this idea a lot!

1 comment:

  1. Briley: Is that the alpaca you were going to use for BIL's gloves? That yarn is wonderful! Make yourself something nice with it.
    Friday January 25, 2008

    Them2lilboots: Okay, not sure how this works, but why not...sounds cool to me....
    Sunday January 27, 2008

    Tammy M: Yes, this is the yarn I was making the gloves out of. (sigh . . .)

    But, it will be something wonderful one day, for someone who will love it. (who knows, maybe even me!)
    Monday January 28, 2008

    Them2lilboots: Go ahead and remove my comment. I don't know exactly where I will be so there is no use trying to do this pay it forward thing. I liked the idea. Perhaps some other time.
    Saturday February 16, 2008

    ReplyDelete