Wednesday, June 10, 2009

October 4, 2007

My "Yard Sale" purchase from the Fiber In



Sorry, been a little busy and haven't made it back to post. Here's my last Fiber In post (maybe) :

At the end of the Fiber In they have a "yard sale". Where any of the participants can bring some stash, bagged, tagged and ready to sell.

I paid $10 for this lovely bag of: 60% acrylic,25% wool, 10% mohair, & 5% cotton - approx 955 yards. 5.5 st per inch. The color is Velvet Teal, with multi colored flecks. YUMMY!

Not sure what I'll make with it yet, but I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Joansie: Nice yarn! It's really yummy yarn.
    Friday October 5, 2007

    Bobbi: Oh, that is pretty. Maybe a very lacy shawl? Stress the lacy as you wouldn't be wearing it much in hot Fla.
    Friday October 5, 2007

    Dilys S: Ooooo, lovely! I have mountains of "Not sure what I'll make with it yet, but I love it!" yarn. It's an addictive hobby, this yarn collecting!
    Sunday October 7, 2007

    麗MºñFluerEyes: Beautiful shade looks very soft and comfy too. Remember to post it tho. ;0)
    Tuesday October 9, 2007

    ReplyDelete