Sunday, June 7, 2009

June 11, 2007

Well, it didn't quite go as planned . . . .




DD came home Thursday night instead of Saturday morning - because the girls were "SO GOOD" that they finished their training quickly. (I think they ran out of things for them to do!)

Unfortunately she came home with a cold. Camp director said "Stay home until you are well! " So she had to miss this week of camp and is taking NyQuil and counting down the days! She seems much better today. Poor thing. She should be back at it next week.

At least she gets to be here for the first meeting of the new knitting group this way! It's tomorrow night, and I am excited! I hope the signs I had put up at a couple of the local libraries will draw some people. I am planning to put an add in the local papers' community sections before the next meeting (next month), and maybe that will draw a few more too. I'll try to blog about it Wednesday. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Knitter by Nature: Good luck with your new knitting group. Have fun..
    Tuesday June 12, 2007

    Michelle: Here's wishing you luck! Sorry to hear you DD is sick, the poor thing. I hope she is well real soon.
    Tuesday June 12, 2007

    ReplyDelete