Monday, June 8, 2009

September 11, 2007

Going to the Florida Fiber In!




Getting ready for the Fiber In this weekend! (www.floridafiberin.org) This is the third year for DD and I, and I love it. It's a blast! The last two years it was in Orlando, and this year it's in Cocoa Beach. Luckily for me, DH's cousin is going along again this year (she came with us last year and had a great time too) - but this year, she's driving! We made the reservations before my surgery, but I warned her I didn't think I'd be up for driving. Not sure if I'll be bringing my spinning wheel along this time or not tho.

I have been a bit rough this last week. I developed a bad chest congestion, I'm not sure if it was a virus or left over effects from the surgery. The coughing has been awful. I went to my family doctor and got an xray plus antibiotics, prescription cough syrup, and some asthma meds - an inhaler and singulair. I am feeling much better now, but still have a bit of a wheeze and a cough. Hopefully it's all gone before the weekend!

It's wearing me out. I've been too tired to even knit!

1 comment:

  1. walkabout: Sounds like fun, get pleanty of rest before you go and get over that bug. Tell us all about it and pictures to if you can. Your getting my kniting fever up again : ) Take good care of yourself and you girls have fun tc linda
    Tuesday September 11, 2007

    Briley: I agree, get plenty of rest so you can have a wonderful time this weekend! I'm sure you need some fun right now.
    Tuesday September 11, 2007

    Joansie: Hope you feel 100% better in time for the festival. What fun you will have!
    Tuesday September 11, 2007

    Dilys S: Wow, "too tired to knit"... I think that qualifies as a bonafide emergency! Get well soon so you can take the fibre fest by storm!!
    Tuesday September 11, 2007

    麗MºñFluerEyes: Enjoy yourself Tammy, you need to get out and fly a little after what you have been through. Make sure to you take good care of yourself and God will be with you. Have a good one :)
    Wednesday September 12, 2007

    LDSVenus: I hope you are getting better and will enjoy your trip to FL for all that fiber. :) Be sure and let us know how it goes.
    Wednesday September 12, 2007

    ReplyDelete