Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Entry for February 27, 2007





This is my newest project (still adding a row to "Hubby's Never ending Sweater" first though).

One of DH's cousins and her hubby are expecting their first child this summer, so we (DH,DD and I) picked this pattern out of one of my pattern books. It was done with a solid in the book, but DD was adamant about using a variegated yarn - so it isn't as easy to see the 'cables and shells' as it should be.

I'm using Bernat cotton tots and really like the feel of it.

1 comment:

  1. Joansie: It's beautiful! I've knitted a scarf with the "feather and fan" pattern but this is the first time I see it with cables which I like it very much.
    Tuesday February 27, 2007 - 08:58pm

    Lizzie: Oh yes, very pretty. I'm a fan of feather & fan but the added cables are gorgeous! Lucky baby!
    Wednesday February 28, 2007 - 05:38am

    Dilys S: Really pretty... and the variegated yarn looks lovely. Lucky baby!!
    Wednesday February 28, 2007 - 11:52am

    Bobbi: Tammy, it is turning out very pretty. Not as busy as I feared it might look like over the phone. I ripped out my cable panel for the spouse and am re-doing it........:: must do -without!!- interuptions from any source ::
    Wednesday February 28, 2007 - 03:47pm

    Tammy M: Thanks Guys! I'm pretty happy with it.
    Wednesday February 28, 2007 - 10:44pm

    ReplyDelete