Sunday, June 14, 2009

February 13, 2008

Another bummer . . .



Isn't this cool?! A friend in San Diego made a pair of these for me, as a going away present. (Hi Colleen!)

I have worn them to every one of my knitting classes at Michael's, and every knitting guild and group get together I have been to during this time also (in the last 2 1/2 years). As a matter of fact, I was recognized by them at the guild and I was just thinking it was time to give them a hand wash.

Then . . . IT happened. AAARRRGGGHHH!! I lost one at work two weeks ago! Of all the sucky luck! It hasn't turned up, and I don't know if someone found it and liked it or if was lost in the parking lot and washed away. AAAAHHHHHHH!!

1 comment:

  1. Joansie: Oh, that is too bad you lost one. Do you slip on those rubberthingies on the back so as not to lose them? They are great!
    Thursday February 14, 2008

    Tammy M: I should. But have never found them for sale in a pack anywhere. I just happen to have a couple of earrings purchased with them on. All my Christmas bulb earrings have them. That would have saved them.

    Do you know where I would find them separately?
    Thursday February 14, 2008

    Colleen: Hi Tammy I am so happy you love those little socks so much. I will make you a new pair how is that just give me your adress and I will get you a new pair. I think I still have the same yarn. I made them with my knitting machine, but I will give you the directions I think I have them in handknit as well. Bobbie told me about having to put your puppy down. I am so sorry that is just a real sad thing. I have had to put a two cats down and it was really hard. I hope your all doing ok.
    Friday February 15, 2008

    LDSVenus: Where do you find the pattern for those sock earrings, those are just the cuties things!!!!!
    Friday March 14, 2008

    ReplyDelete