Friday, June 12, 2009

October 9, 2007

My latest crafty endevor



I've been wanting to make some of these stitch markers for a long time but don't use the fancy ones myself really, so I have been putting it off. Then it occurred to me that I could make a set and give them to someone - duh!

So I made a set for my "cousin-in-law" Laura, who drove us to Cocoa Beach for the Fiber In. My sister in LA taught me how to wire wrap a few years ago - she teaches it at the local Adult Ed's in her area.

I enjoyed this and will probably make more. Maybe sell them at a craft fair.

1 comment:

  1. Joansie: Pretty markers. I've been wanting to make some also. There is a Yahoo Group for folks who make them, tips, resources, etc. Not sure if it is still on my "Groups" on my blog or not.
    Tuesday October 9, 2007

    Bobbi: OOOOHH, green. My favorite color ~wink~
    Wednesday October 10, 2007

    麗MºñFluerEyes: They are a beauty. I am sure people would buy if you sell those. Yes the color looks as green as jade.
    Friday October 12, 2007

    ReplyDelete