Wednesday, June 17, 2009

May 7, 2008

My Discount Store Haul . . . .




After reading (on Ravelry) of someone's great find at Big Lots a few weeks ago, I decided to give our local BL a looksee.


Well, this is what I came home with - all for $1 or $1.50 a skein! Good thing I controlled myself! Some Lionbrand yarns, and some never heard of brands.


I came home with:

7 skeins of LB Chenille Thick n Quick

2 skeins of LB Boucle

2 skeins of LB Fancy Fur

2 skeins of LB Suede

2 skeins of a turquoise eyelash

6 skeins of a blue acrylic

12 skeins of varigated wool - 6 each of two colorways


The blue acrylic and the Thick n Quick are both for the Comfort Shawl Ministry at my church. The others are for personal stash enhancement.

Woo Hoo - quite a haul!

1 comment:

  1. Bobbi: So I am not your only yarn enabler??

    Wednesday May 7, 2008

    ReplyDelete