Monday, June 1, 2009


Is it really July, already?!
July 5, 2006



Happy Summer Everyone!


Well, we had a great visit in Oregon. I wish I could have stayed longer, and mostly I wish that Oregon and Florida were next to each other rather than across the country. (***BIG sigh***) I miss my little sister, my aunt, and one of my best friends in the world, Rena. (picture of us above at her parents house, my second home growing up - her older sister took it 'a little off balance' - cause she said it fit the two of us)
Wah, wah wah. Anyhow. . . .
Auntie is doing better. Just after I left she went on a camping trip with her daughter and her family. They called in Hospice to help make her time the best it could be. I am hoping to get to see her again next year. Time will tell.
(PS) Dear friend Tamara came through her surgery okay. I finally called the next day and got the scoop directly from Tam - her daughter is still on my list! But she is having a slow, rough recovery; so please keep her in your prayers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment