Monday, June 1, 2009

Well, it's happened . . .


I FINALLY 'buckled down' to finish "Todd's Neverendng Sweater" named this because it was started in 2002, on size 4 needles, in NAVY blue DK weight yarn and ALL garter stitch! And I am running out of yarn! Yes, I bought two extra balls to be sure i had enough - but am going to need probably two more! I seem to be on gauge still, so have no idea what went wrong. Now the REAL issue is that Debbie Bliss wool/cotton was DISCONTINUED last fall! I am having absolutely NO LUCK digging up a couple more balls, even not being picky about dye lot! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
I am so depressed, I have been searching yarn shops, online, requesting on message boards. I even got a friend in San Diego to call around there (Thanks Bobbi) I just don't know what I am going to do. I want to shove it in the back of the closet and forget it exists - but I promised myself it would get finished before I made anything else.

Any fabulous ideas will be considered.
WAAAAAAA!

No comments:

Post a Comment